- The minimum qualifying age for the residents will be 60 years and above.
- Twin beds with mattresses, pillows, side tables, two chairs, a centre table and two steel almirahs
- Attached store pantry and separate electric meter
- Intercom and telephone with DTH connection
- Air cooler and fans
- Medical room having a part time doctor, nurse and basic medical facilities. The adjoining Jaipuria Hospital (the land and building for which has been provided by Sh. M.P Jaipuria) can provide for emergency medical needs.
- Ample open space for activities such as yoga, physical exercises, prayer, meetings and meditation.
2. Refundable Security Deposit
Interest free refundable security deposit for each room is Rs. 10 lakhs. Each room has two beds and two persons can be accommodated. This amount will be refunded whenever a resident chooses to leave “Pushpanjali” or to his/her heirs / nominees in the event of his/her demise. Dues, if any, will be deducted from the security deposit amount. An incentive of 25% on the Refundable Security Deposit will be given to applicants occupying the room before 31st March 2017.
3. Fixed Monthly Charges
Rs. 9,000/- per month per person which will include all meals, viz Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner and periodical medical checkup. If the resident is away for more than 30 days at a stretch, the charges will be reduced to Rs. 4500/- per month. These charges will be subject to revision from 1st April each year.
4. Variable Charges
- Electricity charges as per consumption for each individual room.
- Telephone, Laundry and Internet charges as per usage.
5. Short stay charges
Short term stay may also be allowed on twin-sharing basis for a minimum period of one month and a maximum period of three months. The residents will have to pay an interest free refundable security deposit of Rs. 1,00,000/- for each room and Rs. 13,500/- as fixed monthly charge per person.
Fixed and Variable monthly charges will be paid by the residents by 7th of the succeeding month. Ordinarily it is presumed that every resident will pay his\her monthly charges regularly. If charges remain unpaid continuously for six months, the resident will be required to leave Pushpanjali. All outstanding dues will be adjusted out of the security deposit and balance will be refunded on vacating Pushpanjali.